The Future Stars Need Our Support

Okay, well, I managed to write too much again. I'm...sorry about that. Basically I was just saying that coming of age movies are the center of my universe and that watching a bunch of them, would enhance my life so much and make it to where I could get really excited about and enjoy things that I used to love so much, like video games, because I would see anyone's excitement towards these things and I would feed off of that and seeing viewers excited about these things and discussing them would not only make me feel wonderful because I love seeing people missing their coming of age days feeling good and excited and happy like that, but also seeing them excited about those things and enjoying them to the same degree that I used to when I was at that age would, like, bring that out in me again. I know it would.



I forgot to mention before that I did actually get to talk very briefly with some of my childhood friends from the same middle school who were staying here in my town recently in a local hotel to spend a couple of days here. A couple of them ended up getting locked into the guest laundry room because the door to that room is kind of faulty and sometimes has problems, and one of the boys who was stuck in the laundry room called the front desk of the hotel on his cell phone and told them what happened and then they radioed to me and told me about it, but before I even got to where they were to let them out, I ended up passing by a couple of kids actors who I ended up finding out were actually the boys who had been stuck in the laundry room and they told me that one of them...did something to get out. I think they said that one of them used their key card to their room to get the door to the laundry room opened, I guess by sticking it in between the door and the wall and somehow getting it opened that way maybe. I forget now what exactly they said they did, but I do remember thinking how awesome it was that these young stars are all resourceful like that, which is so, like, characteristic of famous cinema and TV actors. I just thought that was really cute how resourceful and independent they are. They ended up having some kind of ordeal that day with their bus breaking down and having to...get... -- shoot, I forget now exactly what happened, but I remember my friends, which one of them was a father of the kids actors group, saying something about the bus breaking down that day and them having to use some other transportation. I think they ended up using the public bus system or something like that. Anyway, so basically they had some kind of mess like that and ended up, like, going all over the place or something before they were able to get where they were going or get back to the hotel or wherever they were trying to get to at the time when their bus broke down. Anyway, the reason I'm mentioning that is 'cause as I was walking by on one of my patrols, as I was about to walk by one of young actors, I heard him talking on his cell phone to someone, presumably his parents I guess, and telling them about what had happened that day, and as I was walking by him, I smiled and waved to him, and he acknowledged me and waved back. I hope they will be very successful and that they would eventually build for themselves a tremendous acting career through the coming years.