Coming of Age Movies

Hello again. First of all, I'm sorry that it took me so long to get back to you this time. I didn't even get around to E-mailing all my readers until yesterday, and I started writing my response to you yesterday as well, but I didn't send it until now because I had to put it on hold because it ended up being time for me to get ready to go to work again while I was writing it yesterday. Busy, busy...Oh, and speaking of that video that I saw on your site, I forgot to say this before, but the twin blond boys on that video kind of make me think of them as like the Dylan and Cole Sprouse of the Seventies. It's funny how things kind of repeat like that over time, like how there was Marilyn Monroe, then Madonna and now Lady Gaga, all of whom are kind of like the same type of person repeated over again. I mean, they're all different, but kind of similar too. Anyway, these boys kind of reminded me of the Sprouse twins. Actually, do you know the names of those two boys from that ad for the space hoppers? I'd like to look them up and see if they were in anything else. Hopefully they were, like some movies or TV shows. I'd love to see more of them, and hopefully in better resolution so I can see them better, 'cause unfortunately they're really blurry in that video of that commercial.

Well, yes, I do most certainly *love* and care for coming of age movies very, *very* much, but when you say that I love those kind of films so much "in a very innocent way", to me that sounds like you're probably thinking that I have no attraction to them at all, and I only think that because of how this world so commonly wrongfully associates that type of attraction with bad things because of all the religious brainwashing that's everywhere and so therefore it's commonly thought of as "innocent" if someone loves someone without being attracted to them like that, but that's definitely not the case that I'm devoid of attraction to them, although that attraction to them does not hinder my love for that particular theme at all, and actually, it's a part of that love for the early experiences of life facing teenagers and it only adds to it.



To be clear, honestly I am *extremely* attracted to coming of age movies, because, you know, I'm...alive, and also not insane, so those two things being the case, that really kind of goes without saying that I would also be attracted to that kind of cinema art, and when I say that I'm "alive", just to be clear on that, I'm not talking about just because I'm currently residing in this physical body. We don't really "die" because we *are* life and so I will continue to *always* like anything related to coming of age experiences  for eternity after I'm no longer using this temporary body anymore. The only way I could not love my childhood is if I didn't exist, which is not even a possibility because everything has always and will always exist and nothing can ever not exist because matter and energy, which are really the same thing, can't be created or destroyed, and so everything always has to be *somewhere*. Besides, I realy wanted and still want to be a producer of that kind of fims. I just lack experience and money. There are nobody to encourage at least in my country.