Alec in WILDerland

Alec J Fischer

I've been always a fan of the Alec in WILDerland adventure series since its beginning in 2012 and I haven't missed any episode on his official youtube channel watching his awesome survival adventures in the wilderness. As Noody World's blog owner, I got full permission to use some of Alec J. Fisher's pictures in this article and I'm so glad that he agrees to let me promote him among my readers and followers. From his home environment in Texas to Oklahoma, Washington to the vast valleys of South Africa, Alec in wilerland has been a tremendous achievemnt for a young guy who wants to reveal to the other kids the dangers facing various species including rhinos, black footed ferrets, sea turtles and many other cute creatures in our world. It is also a clear invitation for kids to connect with the real world out there not just being stuck with a virtual world. Alec’s series is very similar to Bear Gryll’s Man vs. Wild TV show in that he is in the remote wilderness and must survive and make it to civilization. 

I hope everyone is enjoying Alec and his vids as much as I do. I have been following him since the beginning, and I am a big fan. Alec teaches us the importance of cleaning up after ourselves. I love his passion and dedication to nature and the environment. Alec had a message. Made videos. Told the world. It really goes to show what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it. I wonder if he ever dreamt about receiving all the popularity, support and love that has been dealt to him. I imagine it would feel overwhelming at times and wish I could be there to hold and comfort him if/when he felt like that. He has most likely saved lives with his work. Not that there's a direct connection, but the 10 year old  girl who recently survived an alligator attack attributed a recent alligator survival lesson for saving her life. You only need to watch one episode to see how pure Alec's heart is and how worthy of real fan affection he is. This isn't just a pretty face looking for fame. It's a young visionary, with a pretty face, setting out to make the world a better place in a very cool way. I can’t wait to see the complete episode. Weekly posts from Alec would be amazing, but I’m sure he’s busy enjoying his summer and filming & editing can take lots of time. I can hardly stand it, but patience is definitely a virtue in what we do. His love of and respect for nature shine through in all he does. Alec is a legend, stunning boy love how he speaks and he is also intelligent A must on YouTube to subscribe to.

Alec J Fischer

I'm just amazed that Alec in WILDerland has not hit big time in mainstream United States. Away from internet, he has very low recognition and frankly I confirm his youtube channel should have millions of subscribers and personally I strongly think that Alec's channel is the best on the whole youtube website. Alec in WILDerland is basically a rare story which leads you ahead of time to a world that we moust protect from being hurt by our mistakes and with each different episode of the series with no rehearsals with no camera light at all as the film makers use natural light instead which makes the magnificent natural touch over the nice quality of the movies. I can say that's a unique technique adding more spice to the whole work with a licensed music capturing the emotions and feelings with a complex touch of diffirent weather in each episode. And speaking of weather, it is a challenge itself when filming but it is needed to picture the reality of the environment so they do not only pick nice days with blue sky and all to start using that camera but they film it like it is and as Alec says: We keep it real, we keep it WILD!