Movie 2: Let Vlad and Arn be your hosts as you tour some historical areas around Crimea. You'll see some great castle architecture hundreds of years old and view some interesting, almost gothic-like statues. Afterwards, you can't miss the great European and beach culture before you join the boys and their friends for some of their own castle architecture.
Movie 4: Dirty Digs & Silly Splashes: On the heels of the extremely popular Crimean Vacation Part 1, heading back to Koktebel with all the boys from The Rose of Youth, Wild Riders! In Part 2 they check out some of the European beach culture. Afterwards you can "Choose Your Own Adventure" and either go skinny dipping and play in the mud with Vlad and friends at a popular Ukrainian beach or head to the sauna for a splashing good time with some acrobatic stunts and picture taking.
- Movie 5: Once again popular photographer ZZ is back with his boys! This time, Vlad and Roman (Wild Riders, Crimean Vacation 1) take you on a bicycle journey through the countryside and to a beautiful, secluded beach off the coast of Crimea. There you'll join the boys for a comfortable skinny dip and a light snack before some relaxing conversation while sunbathing on the tranquil sea. Then, unwind at the end of the day with Vlad on his catamaran and watch as he demonstrates (and explains) some of his swimming techniques.
- Movie 6: ZZ's boys are back, and this time they are in Alushta, Ukraine. Sunday is typically meant for resting and relaxing; a chance to take a breather before the start of another long week of school. Vlad and Arn have other ideas on this Sunday!
First, the boys pedal their "supped up" dirt bikes to the coast and have some fun on an inflatable waterslide. After everyone gets a turn on the slide, Vlad and Arn (Vladik's Fun) split up from the rest of their friends and head off to the beach.These boys certainly aren't shy about their bodies either and it doesn't take them too long to get comfortable and take a refreshing skinny dip. Then, with the help of some inflatable tubes Vlad and Arn sun themselves and even display some fun during a friendly wrestling match..
- Movie 8: The southern coast of Crimea is a fantastic area for swimming, sailing and rock climbing. But what is there to do during the winter months? Bowling, billiards and a competitive game of Twister is what Vlad and his friends do when there's nothing else to do.
- Movie 9: Shakespeare once said, "He wears the rose of youth upon him," nothing is more true to that quote than in this fantastic film! Youthful exuberance is on full display when our buddies from Barefooted and Holiday Fun 3 get together for some fun at an amusement park! After that it's back home for a snack and a friendly wrestling match to see who's the strongest. It's too cold outside for swimming, but that doesn't stop these energetic lads from heading indoor banya for some skinny dipping.
- Movie 10: In the footsteps of the extremely popular Vlad's Mountain Retreat, teenage friends Cy and Andrew grab their mountain bikes and drive out the the Crimean Forest. The boys shed their clothing, don their rock climbing gear and attempt to climb the small hills and trees. Luckily, someone thought of packing a light lunch for a picnic.
The Azov films are a prime example, nudist films that were covertly marketed to BL's. The "nudist" subtext in this case was a cover for the real purpose. It seemed the producers knew exactly what a BL would want, thus they crossed the line with quite a few of the movies. So the police had an undisclosed list of "lascivious"Azov films and began their arrests. When AzovFilms went down I did my best to look into the business. As much as I could online with out paying for information or anything like that. Azov was a Business. It was run under a different name. It was a private company listing Brain Way as the owner and his mother was also listed as a lawyer for his company. i never could understand why. Some information led me to some lawyers and one had his mothers name. Never got pass that. He did pay business fees and Taxes and all that stuff and when the site went down and stuff had to be renewed it never got updated it. So I took this as him being on the run. He did pay a ware house in NY to pack and mail out movies. This was a way to get around mailing fees from Canada to the USA. They also raided that warehouse. They got customer list from that location. From the Information i read from when he was arrested and from the video i saw of the office outside and some of the inside. It was simple none flashy office. He went across the street to get coffee everyday. Once he got to work and talk to the local people. That is how he got caught and arrested. They watched what he did everyday.
What what he told us in the chat you can take it for what you want. He said the money he made went back into the business. He said he had a simple condo apt not far from the office. He said he paid taxes and he would get audited and he made sure his stuff was on the up an up. So unless they thought he was doing something crazy he was getting away with a business that looked like nudistsfilms and Hollywood movies. Most of the films were found to be legal. There was also a group from the last time he was raided and was looked at by local cops as being ok. There were two films on the site that were not Azov produced films but Movies that were made the push the limited that he was told to hand over to them and to no longer sale on the AzovFilms website. Customers that go arrested for AzovFilms, most of them got raided because they were a customer of the site but got convicted because they had other stuff rather than azov material on there systems. Most of the time it had nothing to do with azov that was just the way to get into there house and by finding other stuff they had they pretty much had them. If you watch the very bad press conference the police lady that was in charge could not even explain the difference between the Azov Content and other forbidden material way had on his site. That is why the reports about the case was so bad.
Azov films - Badebengel part 1 (Action in the swimming pool (AITSP) part 1)
Azov Films - Boys of Europa - Disc2(2009)
Azov Films - Cutting_Room_Floor
Azov Films - 49
Azov Films - Fkk Brasov (2009)
Azov Films - FKK Paul
Azov Films - Igor x 3
Azov Films - Skating Boys
Azov films - BF v2.0_ Black Sea 2.0 [1-disc]
BF v2.0_ Salt Mine (2010)
Azov Films - Czech Mates
Azov Films - The Picnic
Azov films - Boy Fights 1