Movies Costumes

I don't have anything against clothing itself and I know it serves a good purpose as far as keeping us warm in the cold and that it's functional for various things. Like for example, I wouldn't want to go to work with no clothes even if I were allowed to because it wouldn't be practical because I need to wear my uniform in order to identify me as a security guard and I also need to have my duty belt with all my gear on too, so it just wouldn't be a good idea at all to go to work with nothing on. It's not clothing that I don't like. Actually, different outfits on actors make me feel different kinds of attractions to them too from the view's angle. It's like a way of "adding different flavors" to the infinite diffirent roles that they already possess. What I don't like is how clothing is misused by making it mandatory all the time and therefore it is misused as a tool of historic sets by effectively imprisoning the actors in their clothing. I hate how this world manages to corrupt *everything*. Like setting the wrong costume for a particular movie theme is a really good and useful thing in a lot of ways and for a lot of situations of various kinds.That's just absolutely ridiculous that it's actually appropriate to be in the wrong costume in a midieval serious of events within a historical film. 



I mean, again, obviously it's not a good idea in the historical themed movies anyway, but in the films based on our time base in both cinema and TV works, there are a lot of days where it would be really nice to just be outside wearing 1930s clothes and totally comfortable, and again, if you have somewhere to go and things to do, it's not usually gonna be practical anyway because chances are all you'll need to be carrying items on you like your wallet and keys and whatever else, but if you're just relaxing at home on a nice spring or summer day, there's no *legitimate* reason for why you shouldn't be able to just be totally selecting whatever costume and comfortable while you're chillin' in your yard or walking around your neighborhood or whatever but that's not the case for an actors who should be given the chance to perform not only in the best plot or music or any movies decoration but also in a costume which pictures him/her in the best portrait of the character.