Happy People Series Discussion

Yeah, it is ironic that in the USA and Europe of all places that this kind of tv series portraying family life involving kids actors is allowed to be seen frequently. I'm glad that you seem to not have taken offense to anything I said in the last thing I wrote. I didn't intend for any of it to be mean or offensive, so I'm glad it doesn't seem to have been taken that way. Oh, and let me be clear that I wasn't upset that someone else answered me back. The reason I said that actually was because I thought that what happened was that what I said was considered to be too "over the top" or whatever and so then, like, a "supervisor" or whatever decided to step in and answer back instead. Apparently that wasn't the case after all, I guess, but that's what I thought initially, so that's why I said what I said. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I do not intend that the Third World countries lack any awareness of making their kids involved in art works. After all, I do belong to a Third World country.


My previous articles about Happy People series in Tunisia is in fact backing up my case. Oh, yeah, I wanted to tell you also that there's a group of kids from a school or something who are actually put under test for an other tv series to be proformed for a famous TV station at the building where I work. I think they're from some middle school or something like that, although I haven't actually checked to see what exactly the group name is yet. The ones who really caught my eye are the ones coming from southern Tunisia trying to have a chance in the coming tv series with their unique southern accent. Yes,we have different accents here.

Jospeh - image by Noody's World
Today in the morning when they were lined up to get into the restaurant to have breakfast and I was waiting for them to go so that I could go get my breakfast too, I also noticed this kid who I didn't see before who has this confident face. I actually got to talk to a couple of other boys later on too when I was in line after I thought the whole group had already gone in to get their breakfast and then a couple more of them showed up and got in line behind me and I turned to them and offered for them to go ahead of me, but then I heard from one of the adults from the group that they only had like fifteen minutes to eat before they had to get on the bus to go to wherever they were going, and at that point I kindly insisted that they go ahead of me 'cause I didn't want to make those young future star actors late. 

Happy People is the first step in my country to present the young talent actors on national TV and I hope there will be more of that because personally I think acting is not only restricted to adults but kids should be in it too.